We love it too, and we know you are looking forward to installing it on your phone. Please read the important information below before starting the tutorial. Android 9.0 is a significant system update from Android 8.1 Oreo that brings a bunch of new features and improvements. Being based on the latest irritation of Android, the update carries all the Android 9.0 goodies. Do LIKE us on the Facebook page to THANK and stay tuned with the latest updates on your social timeline.
- The rounded appearance of folders with icons inside are sure to catch the eye.
- A custom ROM replaces your device’s original Android operating system with a new version of the Android operating system.
- Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device.
- Their website’s products page lists available downloads by the model number, so it’s easy to find firmware, product documentation and spec sheets.
- There are some situations where we can’t update link our mobile automatically.
- Then please tap on “Backup” again to start backing up the desired files.
Once done you need to download the firmware files and the Odin app from the below links. Well, in such cases, you will require a Stock Firmware for your device. These firmwares are released by the device’s manufacturer. When you install this on your device, your device will become ‘stock’ again. This will also remove all third-party apps and various tweaks that you earlier had.
- As usual, the manufacturers gave the new update another sweet name, “Nougat” (a sweet paste made of nuts and chocolate).
- You should create one every time you flash a new ROM or install any kind of mod.
- You can download Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM for your LeEco device from below.
- Nokia 5 Android Pie update is already rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) in several regions.
Download links, developer’s name and installation guides have been given where applicable. We have mentioned full step-by-step instructions on how to install Android 9.0 Pie official firmware on Galaxy Note 8. If you are entirely new to flashing a Custom ROM or an Official Firmware, please read the entire tutorial once before actually performing it on your device. One scenario is that a certain device gets officially left out from further updates. Whereas the other is, there is a promise of an update but it hasn’t arrived yet. In both cases, you can test out new features of Android 9.0 Pie by installing a custom ROM on your smartphone or tablet. Thanks to Project Treble, the custom ROM scene is still flourishing and it is better than ever.
The ROM looks stable and suitable for everyday use as long as you don’t care about the Wi-Fi display inability to function. These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by the MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc. Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below. It is going to be the latest Android version as of 2020.
Flashing this firmware update on any other device or variant may result in unwanted outcomes or bricked phones. Also as this is an OTA update, the same will work on both rooted as well as un-rooted devices. This update comes with various improvements in the overall performance and some newly added features as well. Let’s have a look at the complete firmware info given below.