If you downloaded a pre-rooted stock ROM and want to keep it that way, you’re now good to go. If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader.
- It is also helpful when the device is stuck at Mi Logo (Boot Loop).
- Before going to install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
- Download the suitable version based on the requirements and flash the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware or MIUI 9/MIUI 10/MIUI 11/MIUI 12 ROM on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal.
- It differs from one brand to the next, as each gadget is custom-designed by the maker.
- Flashing the MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the Mi Flash Tool is a true and tried method.
Most of the these ROM’s available on the web are completely free. Unlike Stock Firmware, users have the option to taste Google’s latest operating system by flashing Custom ROM’s. Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM you just flashed. Since this will be the first reboot after flashing a new ROM, it might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot, have patience. We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone. Now, from TWRP menu, select Wipe, and select Swipe to Factory Reset. This will wipe your app data, but your Media files like photos, videos contacts etc won’t be deleted.
- Xiaomi Stock ROM is the official Operating System (OS) of your Xiaomi Device.
- Hence, ADB https://skandinavija.today/uncategorized/maximizing-performance-with-allwinner-a33-tablet/ sideload can be a lifesaver for those who have bricked their handset and there is no possible way to load the ROM.
- There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android.
- Once you’ve downloaded the original software or found an appropriate backup of your own, the process should take no more than a few minutes.
Xiaomi devices use MIUI OS based on Google’s Android System. We have updated the below list with the latest MIUI 11 Stock ROM for most of the devices.
@moraisvinny If you can’t find the script, you may have the recovery flash image. It is the ability to flash these ZIP files that make the custom recovery the go-to choice for a lot of users. TWRP has made it extremely easy to flash any custom ROM (whether your device is A-only or A/B partition). But when it comes to flashing stock firmware, users opt for the Fastboot Command technique.